Vinyl

Vinyl siding is plastic exterior cladding for a house, used for decoration and weatherproofing, as an alternative to traditional wood siding or other materials such as aluminum or fiber cement siding. It is an engineered product, manufactured primarily from polyvinyl chloride, or PVC, resin, giving vinyl siding its name. Approximately 80 percent of its weight is PVC resin, with the remaining 20 percent being composed of other ingredients that establish color, opacity, gloss, impact resistance, flexibility, and durability.Today, vinyl siding is the number one choice of exterior cladding across the United States and Canada. In fact, U.S. Census Bureau statistics show that since 1995 more homeowners clad their homes with vinyl siding than any other exterior cladding. Vinyl and other polymeric siding are available in a wide range of colors, profiles and architectural trim to assist architects, builders, remodelers and homeowners in customizing their new construction and remodeling designs.

Fiber cement board

Fiber cement siding is a building material used to cover the exterior of a building in both commercial and domestic applications. Fiber cement is a composite material made of sand, cement and cellulose fibers. In appearance fiber cement siding most often consists of overlapping horizontal boards, imitating wooden siding, clapboard and imitation shingles. Fiber cement siding is also manufactured in a sheet form. Cement board siding require very little maintenance once installed and painted. The thicker/denser fiber cement products have excellent impact resistance but the thinner less dense products need to be protected from impact. Compared to wooden siding, fiber cement is not susceptible to termites or rot.The preferred brand of cement board siding we like to use is made by James Hardie known as Hardie board siding

Engineered Wood Siding

Engineered wood, also called composite wood, man-made wood, or manufactured board; includes a range of derivative wood products which are manufactured by binding the strands, particles, fibers, or veneers of wood, together with adhesives, to form composite materials.The engineered wood siding product that M&M Roofing & Exteriors prefers to install is known as Naturetechâ„¢. Naturetechâ„¢ ecological, engineered wood siding is a brilliant choice for your home. More than just wood siding, it is a beautiful, durable and low-maintenance finish. Made of 100% pre-consumer recycled wood, Naturetechâ„¢ offers all the beauty, authenticity and warmth of wood siding, engineered for exceptional strength and resistance to keep your home beautiful for years to come. Its quality has made KWP Engineered Wood Products a market leader in prefinished engineered wood products. The standards of excellence that distinguish KWP includes authentic beauty, superior performance, durability and low maintenance. All these benefits add-up to exceptional value to our valued customers. KWP is a leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered wood siding and trim board for the construction and renovation markets. We strive to lead through continuous innovation with ground-breaking products designed to bring you added value.Naturetech siding colour selection can be seen on http://www.kwpproducts.com/color-guide/
 
  Winnipeg Roofing Experts I 5 Year Workmanship Warranty I Owner Operated I Insurance Claims I Roofs I Soffit I Eavestroughing I Fascia I Siding I Exterior Painting

Mailing Address: 435 Scotia Street - Winnipeg, MB R2V 1W3
Phone: (204) 783-7663 (ROOF) Mobile: (204) 801-5350 Fax: (204) 272-3325 Email: info@mmroofingandexteriors.com - www.mmroofingandexteriors.com
Privacy Policy

winnipeg roofing contractors logoM&M roofing and Exteriors Facebook page

site designed and maintained by Roth Marketing
 
M&M Roofing and Exteriors Winnipeg   winnipeg roofing accreditations